Rev. Kevin Schular and his wife Laura in India
- Kevin has been married to Laura for 38 years, with three children and 6 grandchildren.
- Kevin is the Executive Director of Baptist General Conference of Canada. In 2018 he was appointed as President of Canadian Baptist Seminary which is part of ACTS on the campus at Trinity Western University.
- Since 1997, he has loved his ministry as a volunteer leader with ASSIST Canada. He has traveled the world doing ministry, sharing the gospel, church planting and working with the poor, homeless and refugees.
- He has been a local church pastor for 35 years
- Chair of The Mustard Seed Foundation and Tearfund Canada
- Kevin has studied at McMaster Divinity College and is completing doctoral work.
- Kevin enjoys fishing, cycling and gardening … and cheering for the Edmonton Eskimos and Oilers.