Dr. Kevin Schular and his wife Laura in India
- Kevin has been married to Laura for 41 years, with three children and 6 grandchildren.
- Kevin is the Executive Director of Baptist General Conference of Canada. In 2018 he was appointed as President of Canadian Baptist Seminary which is on the campus at Trinity Western University in Langley, BC, Canada.
- Since 1997, he has loved his connection as a volunteer leader with ASSIST Canada. He has traveled the world doing ministry, sharing the gospel, church planting and working with the poor, homeless and refugees.
- He has been a local church pastor for 35 years
- Chair of The Mustard Seed Society in Alberta
- Kevin has studied at Maranatha Baptist University, McMaster Divinity College and earned his doctorate at Sioux Falls Seminary
- Kevin enjoys fishing, cycling and gardening … and cheering for the Edmonton Oilers.