Letter from the wife of the Pastor in November 2019
“We were so blessed with your presence. Indeed, we’re thankful to God for giving us friends and supporters in the Ministry like you. God saw our need and He sent us YOU! Thank you for everything that you’ve done for us here in Kabacan Baptist Mission. We’ll be praying that God will bless you more with good health, wisdom and safety as you continue your labor of love and sacrifice in traveling to churches here in Mindanao. Hope to see you soon! “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9
Pastor Edgar and his wiffe Tota pictured in centre. 3 men on the right are all pastors of Ptr Daryl. The rest of the group, except for his wife and child, are all church workers. Their Sunday service has gone to over 100 now that the building has become small…praise God for this group of committed believers in this difficult part of the Philippines.
Greetings in the sweetest name of our Lord Jesus! God has always been good to us and to the Ministry He entrusted to us. As I start counting all the blessings this year I an amazed of God’s Grace…
1. Two Bible Students graduated from Our bible school this year
2. There are 13 Incoming Bible School Students this Coming School year but I send them to other bible school due to the problem of facilities and finances of their food and personal needs but we will keep the 3 of them
3. The Building construction is almost done the trusses are being prepared for final roofing.
4. There are 100 plus young people who surrendered in the fulltime Service as a result of preaching to youth camps and mission conferences
5. The 7 Months old mission Church of Kabacan had been a blessing to many churches where I preached in Missions Conference by being an encouragement to Continue the work of Mission by planting Churches and winning souls for Christ.
6. The Muslim ministry in isolated place was being cancelled because of treat and danger as of now!
Thank you so much brothers and sisters for your prayers and support Pastor Edgar was so gracious and blessing to us personally for we are bless not only he is a channel of your support to us but also his personal financial help, friendship and he and his wife is a blessing to us thank you for the love burden sacrifices for our people and for the Lord’s work thank you for your prayers and your life.
Prayer request, 1. Bible
2. Accomplishment of the building, electrical and water system
3. Projector for worship
4. Food for Muslim children ministry
5. Safety and Good health
In Christ, Pastor Daryl Villaruel